Tuesday 28 April 2015

Knit 1 Bike 1 is still here folks...Onward and Upward

Just to make sure people know this.  Knit 1 bike 1 is happening regardless of the Kickstarter result.  I have a publisher, exhibitions and mini workshops all in place.  The Itinerary is nearly finished and I set off on the 29th June.

I am waiting for the outcome of a small funding application and will also look at other funding options.  But the important thing is - this project will happen.  There is a Paypal button on this blog and the Create With Fibre createwithfibre.co.uk website if anyone still wants to support the project.
Knit 1 Bike 1 options



Meanwhile I am having a lazy day today!  Then off to Dumfries tomorrow to steward at the Dumfries Guild of Weavers Spinners & Dyers exhibition.  On Friday I am off to Aberdeen where I am delivering a two day spinning workshop. 

Knit 1 Bike 1 making things week next week when I get back so watch this space for new artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment